March Marketing Campaign: FAQ's

Hi @matthewcoxy @BenLeong

We like the idea of the campaign, but we don’t understand why Envato doesn’t share the discount with the authors. Let us explain:

Before ADP and buyers fees, an Elite author that had a $60 theme and entered the promotion earned $21 per sale (70% of $30). Now, Envato doesn’t share the sale discount in his buyers fee, so now, the same author that enters the sale with the same item earned ($30-$12 buyers fee) - (18*0.1250 author fee) = $15.75, that’s a difference of $5+

We don’t expect that Envato shares every time an author makes a discount or if some author decides to give a 90% discount (actually that’s why people also asked for pricing limits because of the difference between what $1 gets you in different countries, making a little of unfair competition), but when it’s a sale promoted and handled by Envato (you prepare, promote it and automatically apply the discounts) we think it’s only fair to share the discount so authors who are offering a 50% discount don’t have to end up with a 55%-60% discount in their earnings and not 50%, don’t you think?

7 Likes

totally agree!

Which of listed logic is applicable for ratings

ratings=int_val(rating);
OR
ratings=round(ratings);

Hi @BenLeong Seeing that you moved our reply to this post, we assume that you’ve read it, so could you please answer our question? Thanks

Hi @Odin_Design, i totally agree with this topic and thank you for this idea and glad that Envato joined us :slight_smile:

Rounded.

Are the nominations restricted to one nomination per author? Or can we nominate multiple items?

You can nominate multiple items, but you’ll need to submit a new form for each item you nominate :slight_smile:

Hi,

What if i have 1+ items and in that 1 or none of them got selected. but i wanted to discount all the products i have.

is that can be done ?

Also can i use the images that are provided by Envato in my items which are not selected too ?

@matthewcoxy @BenLeong

2 Likes

Hi @matthewcoxy,

I have nomited my item on 28th February. I did not received any email from Envato Team. I can not understand my submit was in the right nomination submit period or I have done late. Please can you tell me about this. Are nomited items already selected or selection process is running. Many Thanks

@matthewcoxy @BenLeong

Removed by author.

@Codestar @gsrthemes91

I prefer you guys to contact (Matt) which emailed us about the selected items.

I think he is the organizer / the point of contact for this campaign

Removed by author.

Removed by author.

Hello @matthewcoxy! We have received the email called “We’ve had to remove your item from our March campaign.” But the items are still on the Envato campaign landing page right now. Could somebody help with it? Thanks

Hello, @matthewcoxy

Here, I have sent email 3 days ago in community marketing. but, No reply get yet. Here, I have again post my query here. Hope, will give reply by envato community Team.

Has been selected my 4 item in March marketing campaign.

How to find item of particular sub categories in March marketing campaign? if, I want to find only shopify or OpenCart theme from eCommerce category.

Here, have not available any sub categories for find particular item in March marketing campaign.
For example : Ecommerce > OpenCart, Ecommerce > Shopify, HTML > Admin, HTML > Retail, etc…

Here, Customer will not easily find item which want it. So, I think, will need to add sub-category there. otherwise add filter for find perfect item from this campaign. Hope, You are understand our query. and will any action for that soon.

I will waiting your thoughts.

1 Like

@matthewcoxy You should have specify a valid contact person that actually responds whenever campaigns are created.

It’s terrible enough that our item was selected and we planned the whole marketing around it - and ended up not being listed on the campaign page but having the price reduction anyways - without any prior notification. Upon emailing back, no response!

This mismanagement is outrageous to say the least.

1 Like