Making Video Embeds have round corners?

Hello All,
For the past few months I’ve been searching to see if it’s possible to make a video embed have round corners. For images it’s usually something like border-radius: 4px; etc, but this doesn’t work for video embeds, at least that I’ve found.

So is there anyone that knows a way to make video embeds have round corners? Like Vimeo, Youtube, etc? I’ve seen it done but can’t find the code in their source code to see how they did it. Is there anyway to do this with code/jQuery only, not using white gifs?

Look forward to seeing what you guys have found/think.

Try this.

Thanks. I was hoping there was some method of doing it via jQuery, maybe more efficiently and cross-browser wise. The .svg thing is a no go.

If you guys run into anything else I’d appreciate it.

If you go to powermarketing.net and click on one of the pages, like marketing fulfillment, you’ll see the video embed is rounded and smoothly. MAybe you can see the code they used?

AaronMarquez said

If you go to powermarketing.net and click on one of the pages, like marketing fulfillment, you’ll see the video embed is rounded and smoothly. MAybe you can see the code they used?

I will look into it for you. Would you mind checking your email? I still have an unpaid invoice for freelance work I did for you. Thanks,

kvendrik said
AaronMarquez said

I will look into it for you. Would you mind checking your email? I still have an unpaid invoice for freelance work I did for you. Thanks,

Yeah did, dont know why you are bringing an private matter to the public ...

Any updates on this?

Here you go: http://jsfiddle.net/jRwa4/.

Remember to add ?wmode=opaque to the embed code, I don’t know if Vimeo etc. support it but it works on YouTube :slight_smile:

Unrelated note: chosen example is awesome.

Thanks Oscardog! Works for me.