Looking for stellar Motion Graphics Experts (AE)

Hello all. I am looking for Motion Graphic experts to help me (collaborate) on completing my new explainer video for a product. First a little about the product.

The product I am making the explainer video for is called Sollywoood TV and its being made as a Cable TV replacement platform here in America. What makes it different is that it has a digital currency attached to the platform called Sollars and $ense: Smart Money. This digital currency allows the platform to innovate the way content can be priced therefore allowing more types of content creators who aren’t Netflix or Cable quality to get paid. Because now they can micro price ( 50 $ense 3 $ense etc). Which is a price consumers will pay.

Here is a link to the project’s audio and what I have done so far for the explainer video:
Sollywood TV Explainer (Official Audio)

Most of it is audio but I have experimented with some animation for the first few seconds of this project. I’m just too busy right now to do everything. This is where you can come in. Right now I am trying to make a mixed animation type video similar to this video below:

VHX PSA - The State of Distribution

I’m leaning towards mix animation types so you will not necessarily be doing animation for the whole video. I am mostly looking for people who are great with flat animations and creating transitions. I specific sections where I would like this type of animation to be done. Its at least a minute to a minute and a half of the video. I have many reference animations for each lined in the audio.

Let me know if you are interested in helping out with this project. I am opened to suggestions. Thanks.

I just want to say thanks for using one of my first items on Envato Market :slight_smile:
I wish i could have more time to help you.