Looking for plugin or solution to Woocommerce store hurdles

Good afternoon,

We have a woocommerce powered store in the late stage, however there are a couple hurdles we are looking to get over. I was hoping someone could point me to a possible solution for either of these.

Basically, we have a store that allows people to purchase weekly meal plans. they ship out weekly meals to subscribers. We are using Woo Subscriptions. We have it functioning correctly, with variable subscriptions, however we are looking into adding a layer of automation to the submitted orders. For example, when subscribing, people can choose meal type, and allergies… based on their selection, we want it to select from a pool of meals for the week based on the criteria. For example, they may have chosen vegan meals, and peanut allergy… while the order already notifies that, the load is high enough that we need a layer that tells exactly what meals each customer gets based on their criteria.

The 2nd hurdle, is bringing in users from an old chargebee powered site. They use the authorize.net portal with charge bee. We are looking into how to bring all users over in a near seamless transition.

Any plugins that could solve our issue, or any other suggestions are much appreciated

I think I can fix this for you… please contact me through my profile page or skype. my skype id is hyvikksolutions

Hi @nwhidden

I can assist you in fixing the issues. Please add me on my Skype: cisin.angela to proceed further.

Thanks