Looking for long-term web developer / coder

Hello Envato!
I’m looking to making a long-term partnership with a web developer / coder.

I use Wordpress and make my own websites, but as the projects has grown I need someone to help me out.

To be more specific I need you to be able to:

• Handle server side things (hosting, optimizing, migrations)
  • Make customizing to Wordpress sites
  • Understand and know how to work with different coding languages
  • Speed optimizing

You need to be someone I can trust. I would like you to be available through Skype/email and I will pay you every time you complete a task.

So if you are motivated and enthusiastic about what you do please post your contact details and portfolio or link about what you have done.

Hey,

Where can I email you with my portfolio so we can meet up and discuss more?
I would be happy to help you! :slight_smile:

As long as you wouldn’t mind to hire someone based on hourly rates, you can count me in as well.
Let me know if you’re interested in, then can share contact information or references

Best,

Yigit

Hi,

You can contact me and I can help you with all task. I have huge experience.

Regards

Hi,

We are DGTThemes Development Group, WordPress Theme, Magento Theme, Joomla Template Agency. We provide Theme and customization services.
This is our profile on Themeforest: https://themeforest.net/user/dgt-themes/portfolio?ref=DGT-Themes
if you are looking for a partner for the development, please contact us.

Email: dgtthemes@gmail.com

Thank you very much
Regards

Hi there!

I work as the only WordPress developer with a WordPress Elite author. I am interested to work as a partner.

=> I am able to do server side things like managing hosting, and server optimization as well as migrations.

=> As I am the only developer at ThemeHippo, I believe, I can help you in WordPress customization work.

=> I understand the different programming languages like PHP, JavaScript, HTML, CSS, Reactjs, Vuejs and Backbonejs

=> I can optimize production site or WordPress theme for speed.

Here is the elite account: https://themeforest.net/user/themehippo/portfolio

My email: ehsaan@themehippo.com

Thank You
Ahmed Ehsaan

Hi, I’m Rahmani Saif from Algeria, I’m a freelancer on Envato Studio I’ve a great experience in web developing especially in Wordpress, you can contact whenever you want to talk about more details.
Regards

Hi,
Count me…