Looking for a victim that will share username and API key

Ok just kidding, you won’t be my victim :slight_smile:

I am developing a Windows 8 app for Envato marketplaces using Envato API to track sales, see some nice charts etc. I have the whole concept done and good part of the code, but you know, i need to actually test the app.

To do so i need someone to help me. Someone who actually has active account with some sales.
So if you are willing to help me, just send me an email from my profile with your username and API key* and i will keep you notified of the progress! :slight_smile:

Just a small warning: If you send me your API key, i will be able to see your sales and account balance i.e. i will see how much money you have. So if you are NOT ok with this, don’t send me this stuff.

I promise that i won’t share any of your sensible information with anyone else!

Thanks!

*To see your key go to dashboard->My Settings->API keys and genereate a new one there.

and you can reset your API key whenever you wish so you could give him/her access for 24 hours for testing…

I would say yes but you really need someone with daily sales, mine are yearly lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Yep i guess you are right :slight_smile: !

And thanks for posting, it sure helps to see a mod posting here, that should remove any worries that i might somehow harm your account :wink:

it would help if you were more active, sold items here and had more posts etc…

curious why you’ve made this since you’re not an author…

Oh i was author here about a year and a half ago, i actually had one very popular WP theme :smiley: I was teamed up with a great designer, but unfortunately some things happened to me and i had to change priorities, i had no time for ThemeForest anymore so we had to quit.

Still waiting for API :slight_smile:

Maybe use github so people know what your trying to accomplish. Submit your own item, something cheap then buy it. Take one for the team…well not my team. As in the users of windows phone team. Then try getting on extras.envato & windows market for beta testing? I know the information your asking is something we would have to input if we wanted to use such an app (I use aenvato). But mfsx is right. Looks kinda shady. They should have some api sandbox much like paypal…that would be nice.

Anybody, pretty please? :slight_smile: Maybe some of the mods who have items for sale can contact me?

Here is the demo screenshot of the actual working app, there is actually lot more going under the hood and a few more graphs, but unfortunately i can’t really test it anymore with fictional data, i would really like to test it with real API :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot!

Maybe someone from the staff or from the mods can create a demo account for you with some “unreal” values… just saying :slight_smile:

Hey, I am willing to help you out, however, I don’t have sales that often. For example, today I had three, but few days ago there was a period when I had none.

If it can still help out, let me know.

To care, ko ce da mi pomogne drugi nego komšija :slight_smile: Odlicno, nema veze što nisu ceste prodaje, pošalji mi na mail api key, trebace mi na par dana samo da isprobam sve, pa onda možeš slobodno da ga obrišeš. Poslacu ti na mail kako izgleda sve i napredak aplikacije!

Sorry for non-english post, it was directed towards OriginalEXE, he will help me out, thanks OriginalEXE! :slight_smile:

Deysto said

To care, ko ce da mi pomogne drugi nego komšija :slight_smile: Odlicno, nema veze što nisu ceste prodaje, pošalji mi na mail api key, trebace mi na par dana samo da isprobam sve, pa onda možeš slobodno da ga obrišeš. Poslacu ti na mail kako izgleda sve i napredak aplikacije!

Sorry for non-english post, it was directed towards OriginalEXE, he will help me out, thanks OriginalEXE! :slight_smile:

Pozdrav, odakle si?
Mozda ti mogu i ja pomoci ako ti jos treba API key. Nemam stalno prodaja, ali nadje se po neka. :slight_smile:

Sorry for non-english, for best conversation with Deysto i must speak on my primary language. :slight_smile:

Haha, ma iz Niša sam, u svakom slucaju ne moze da skodi da proverim vise raznih scenarija! Ako ti nije problem pusti mi na mail! Dobijas i aplikaciju kad bude gotova :slight_smile:

Deysto said

Haha, ma iz Niša sam, u svakom slucaju ne moze da skodi da proverim vise raznih scenarija! Ako ti nije problem pusti mi na mail! Dobijas i aplikaciju kad bude gotova :slight_smile:

API mailed! :slight_smile: