(Locked) Envato's Most Wanted - $6,000 for Footage with Transparency

highspeed_videos said

Great idea! We will produce some cool real highspeed videos with alpha channel for this contest :slight_smile:

Awesome looking forward to seeing them!

20 files, 2 days, took 5 minutes to go invisible.

Hi guys!!!

My realistic smoke effects 60fps shot in the Plato. (Indoor)

God luck for all !!!

I would like to use some videohive clips/ photodune images/ audio jungle sound as a demo-background for the produced footage with transparency.
Is it allowed to use them without buying those and put the other authors in the description, so a customer can also buy those items?

Thanks.

highspeed_videos said

I would like to use some videohive clips/ photodune images/ audio jungle sound as a demo-background for the produced footage with transparency.
Is it allowed to use them without buying those and put the other authors in the description, so a customer can also buy those items?

Thanks.

Yes, you are very allowed. :slight_smile:

Details here: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/202821860-Using-Watermarked-Assets-in-Previews

povesteam said
highspeed_videos said

Thanks.

Yes, you are very allowed. :slight_smile:

Details here: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/202821860-Using-Watermarked-Assets-in-Previews

Hi povesteam,

thank you for the link! That really help me.

MISSING DEADLINE BECAUSE OF QUEUE WAITING TIME…?

I have a few videohive clips (not for this contest) uploaded 15 days ago and they are still in queue waiting for reviewing.

As we will upload our contest videos within the next 14 days, I am afraid, that they are not online before deadline. Is there any solution for this?

Thanks for any information.

highspeed_videos said

I have a few videohive clips (not for this contest) uploaded 15 days ago and they are still in queue waiting for reviewing.

As we will upload our contest videos within the next 14 days, I am afraid, that they are not online before deadline. Is there any solution for this?

From contest description:

The entry deadline is based on the date of the final submission/resubmission leading to the item’s approval on Envato Market. Not the date of final approval.
highspeed_videos said

Per contest rules, the date of submission counts, not the acceptance date. :wink:

And, yes, you can/may use music and sfx from AudioJungle, just be sure to mention in your item’s description that the audio is NOT included with your video, to avoid confusion and potential unsatisfied customers.

EDIT: povesteam was faster, responded while I was typing :slight_smile:

My first item for the contest - Prekeyed Iphone with tracking data and gestures http://videohive.net/item/app-presentation-with-finger-gestures/11379565 Hope it will be useful for customers :slight_smile:

povesteam said
highspeed_videos said

From contest description:

The entry deadline is based on the date of the final submission/resubmission leading to the item’s approval on Envato Market. Not the date of final approval.

Ok, thank you povesteam… Next time I will read the rules more carefully… Its my first contest :slight_smile:

urbazon said
highspeed_videos said

Per contest rules, the date of submission counts, not the acceptance date. :wink:

And, yes, you can/may use music and sfx from AudioJungle, just be sure to mention in your item’s description that the audio is NOT included with your video, to avoid confusion and potential unsatisfied customers.

EDIT: povesteam was faster, responded while I was typing :slight_smile:

Hi urbazon, thank you for answering both questions. Step by step I understand the whole thing :slight_smile:

Cool, all good luck!

My new items

Hey everyone!

Just about 2 weeks remaining for this event! It’s never too late to break out your green screen and get shooting - but remember you’ve got until June 11th to enter your footage items for a chance to win.

We know the review times are a bit longer than usual right now, so don’t worry if your items are still in queue. As long as they’re submitted before the deadline, and you’ve filled out the contest entry form once they’re approved, you’ll be good to go :slight_smile:

Best of luck and look forward to seeing what you create!

EricSchwartz said

Hey everyone!

Just about 2 weeks remaining for this event! It’s never too late to break out your green screen and get shooting - but remember you’ve got until June 11th to enter your footage items for a chance to win.

We know the review times are a bit longer than usual right now, so don’t worry if your items are still in queue. As long as they’re submitted before the deadline, and you’ve filled out the contest entry form once they’re approved, you’ll be good to go :slight_smile:

Best of luck and look forward to seeing what you create!

About how long do the Envato reviewers think it will take? I have an upload that is about to hit 18 days.

Here is my first entry! A pack of pre-keyed fire footage! It is 1920x1080 and 30 fps!

Enjoy!
-Nate

Here is my first item for Footage with Transparency:

My new touck gestures pack http://videohive.net/item/touch-screen-finger-gestures/11454683

Here is my first entry! A pack of pre-keyed Silhouettes! It is 1920×1080 and 25 fps!

Enjoy!
FVS