License Code Not Valid

Downloaded the license code for a template I just bought and I’m getting an Incorrect code! message.

I’m getting a similar message when I try to activate the Revolution Slider plugin using the purchase code I got after buying the Avada theme. It says “Purchase code is invalid”

you should send in a support ticket to Envato

kankyoeu said

I’m getting a similar message when I try to activate the Revolution Slider plugin using the purchase code I got after buying the Avada theme. It says “Purchase code is invalid”

This is totally different. You have purchased Avada, not Revolution Slider. Yes, the slider is bundled with the theme, but if you want to activate it in order to get updates and premium support you should buy the plugin separately.

Thanks Ruben, you are 100% right :slight_smile:

As the message states:

“Hi! Would you like to activate your version of Revolution Slider to receive automatic updates & get premium support? This is optional and not needed if the slider came bundled with a theme.

You can see the benefits of activating your slider in the slider backend http://screencast.com/t/socV7jXpo

Cheers!

I too have purchased a theme that came bundled with Revo slider. I would like to set up the auto-updates through the back end of WP. I have put my envato username & API key, but I dont have a purchase code specifically for the slider. How do I get that if i have not purchased revo slider separately? I have purchased 3 different themes with the slider included.

ryancorby said

I too have purchased a theme that came bundled with Revo slider. I would like to set up the auto-updates through the back end of WP. I have put my envato username & API key, but I dont have a purchase code specifically for the slider. How do I get that if i have not purchased revo slider separately? I have purchased 3 different themes with the slider included.

You don’t, you need to rely on the theme author to update it or purchase it separately. (which is why its silly to bundle things like that)

hmm, that seems stupid. Now I have to keep track of every site i’ve built for clients and constantly be updating them one at a time? In this scenario, I went back to edit a site and noticed that its outdated and not working and required me to manually update the slider. Seems silly to have to keep track of every site every time revo updates the slider.

Thanks

I’ve bought Avada, it comes with Slider Revolution bundled. To have auto updates and acces to SR templates they said I have to buy a separate licence. As is complicated to me to update SR manually, I bought the licence. The problem now is that even after bought a SR licence when I try to update it from WP Dasboard I have the following message “Ooops … wrong purchase code!” They gave me a fix using complicated coding and manual installation but it is too complicated to me.
Any idea about what can I do ?
Can I have a refund?
Thanks