Lets share our social media profiles!

Hey everyone

For anyone who hasn’t seen me around before, I’m Envato’s social media guy. I’m hoping to get a better idea of where you all are on social media, and hopefully help you all connect better with each other via your social channels. Not only will this mean I can build some lists and make it more likely that I’ll see milestones, interesting content, and other great author stuff I can share from Envato’s main accounts, but it’s a great opportunity to build your own social networks and collaborate more on social.

Post any social accounts you’re active on (even if they’re not the typical Facebook/Twitter combo - Pinterest, Behance, YouTube, etc. are great too).

Also, a quick reminder - if you’ve got something cool and think it’s worth a shoutout, make sure you tag one of the main accounts (usually just “envato” on each social network), or shoot me a message here.

I’ll get the ball rolling with the Envato accounts you need to follow:

Twitter
Facebook
YouTube
LinkedIn
Instagram

8 Likes

Hello, here’s mine
Twitter
Youtube
Facebook

3 Likes

Soundcloud
Youtube
Facebook
Twitter

Cheers! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi,

Soundcloud
Facebook
Instagram

3 Likes

Hey everyone, we are active on:

Facebook
Twitter
Behance
YouTube

3 Likes

Hi!

:bird: Twitter
:basketball: Dribbble

4 Likes

Facebook

2 Likes

I’ll play!

Twitter!

4 Likes

Hi everyone, feel free to contact me here
Facebook

Why Envato still have no vk.com official page? You will be highly amazed what a huge amount of Envato users to be found there.

Twitter

Hey everyone, we are active on:

Facebook
Twitter
Google+

1 Like

Facebook
Tweeter
Google+
Youtube
Vimeo
Soundcloud

1 Like

YouTube
Twitter
Soundcloud
Instagram

2 Likes

It’s something I’ve considered, although given it’s most popular in Russia I may need to consider learning Russian first. :wink: If you’ve seen any cool stuff though (Envato or just general creative stuff) on vk.com, let me know though, I’d love to take a look to get ideas.

2 Likes

:smiley: Hi @CarlJackson !

FB
Twitter

We’re about to redo our branding and portfolio sites so I’ll jump back on when something nice is ready to share

2 Likes

Hi everyone !
Twitter
<a href=https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013935272852>Facebook

1 Like

Hello Friends,

Below are our social media channels:

Twitter
Facebook
Google+
Dribbble
Behance