Lately the files on envato element are getting a lot of rejection

Actually what happened in the element review team,

More than 50 of my files have been rejected, I’ve made them based on the rules and standards of envato element, but they still get rejected, and I even created some files based on files that have been accepted, but were immediately hard rejected,

Of the rejected files, all were hard rejected, without anything to fix…

Has anyone experienced something similar?

3 Likes

I have the same experience. All items hard rejected, so no feedback on what’s wrong. I’m confused because after that I upload all these items to another market and now all are approved there and have sales.

4 Likes

It is better,

I’ve also contacted envato element support to ask for an explanation, but no response yet.

Yes, about 50% is rejected. Lot of problems to work like that :frowning:

4 Likes

Same here. A lot of experienced contributors got rejected for no reason.

Before they were adding reason to rejection notes but they just wrote “we’ve decided that it is not the right fit for Envato Elements”.

Ok, I can understand Elements raising the quality criteria but there should be criteria for contributors to know. “Oh, we don’t like this” is not a criterion.

There is something that happened in Envato a couple of months. I don’t know that it is, but all I know is not good things happening. I hope the end won’t be the same with the well-known another platform.

1 Like

Yes of course, I’m also worried about this,

It looks like Envato Elements isn’t doing well right now, but we as authors hope this ends soon.

Imagine almost 90% of rejections occur.

2 Likes

Have you tried to send a ticket?

Seems like a lot of people are experiencing the same thing.

1 Like

Aren’t the projects accepted for Envato Market published directly in Elementst if we allow them?