James Bond 007 Motion Graphics Intro??

Hi All. Please excuse me - I’m new to the forums, I hope this is an appropriate place to ask? I’m a professional musician, we’ve just finished shooting a new promo video for our new 007 James Bond-themed live band, and we now need a great motion graphics template, maybe 45 secs to 60 secs long, that we can insert our footage (and some still photos) into, to really make our video SNAP! I’ve literally spent days looking through VideoHive, but so far, I can’t find anything to suit. Am I missing something? I know there’ll be something, probably hundreds of 007 spy-like things, that are really spectacular here, but if anyone knows of anything already - perhaps even a combination of a few things I could stick together? I’d love to hear your suggestions!

Thank You,
Stuart

You can look at my portfolio … Maybe you are interested in vintage studio for your project.I check it! Luck!

looks like this is what you want

if you want something longer longer contact the author. maybe he can help you

Here’s a really nice one from simonbronson

doru said

looks like this is what you want

if you want something longer longer contact the author. maybe he can help you

Thank you Doru, that does look quite good. I’ll contact the author to discuss…

Hi,

If you need new template you can contact me too. http://videohive.net/user/3Ddym

Cheers,

3Ddym

StuMur said

Hi All. Please excuse me - I’m new to the forums, I hope this is an appropriate place to ask? I’m a professional musician, we’ve just finished shooting a new promo video for our new 007 James Bond-themed live band, and we now need a great motion graphics template, maybe 45 secs to 60 secs long, that we can insert our footage (and some still photos) into, to really make our video SNAP! I’ve literally spent days looking through VideoHive, but so far, I can’t find anything to suit. Am I missing something? I know there’ll be something, probably hundreds of 007 spy-like things, that are really spectacular here, but if anyone knows of anything already - perhaps even a combination of a few things I could stick together? I’d love to hear your suggestions!

Thank You,
Stuart

Hello. This is my new James Bond project.

If you interesting just contact me on 4dgrafika@gmail.com