I've purchased Fleetcart and I'm facing some issues, Support never help me, what next ?

Hello all, I’ve purchased the fleetcart
and I’m facing some issues with installation, I tried the contact support button, I’ve send all my issues separately, The support never gave me any help ?!

lastly I’ve removed the installation and re-install it again , The activation process fails with error
I did not install it anywhere, but a single domain .

Hi

May be you have tried to install the full download zip. Please check this documentation:
http://envaysoft.com/fleetcart/guide/installation.html

Hope will help.

Thanks

1 Like

Thanks, I followed the installation document you 've sent ,
First time the installation completed with the issues I’ve posted .
Thanks
What can I do now ?

Hi

Have you checked the server requirements at the link I provided? Please get in touch with the purchased item author and send them the screenshots. Hope they will assist you to fix the issues.

Thanks

thanks all server requirements were ok during installation
The author does not reply support tickets

the public interface is working, the error comes when I try to activate

how can I fill some form to evanto market , they should protect me against such sellers

Hi

How to contact an author:

You can open Help ticket and let them know. Envato Customer support team will be happy to assist you.

Thanks

1 Like

Same issue i have purchase Fleetcart now after installation when i open Admin section its ask for activation, after entering the key it shows Server Error 500 after 1-2 minitues… No developer support no contact email id… Waste my money.

Hi @tapan31,

If you check the item page and item support page you will see:
The Author does not currently provide support for this item.

But the problem is activation not working in this case you can post a comment in the item comments page and let them know. Hope author will assist you.

Thanks

Hello @AMoktar @tapan31
Did you guys figure out the errors and installation process? And are you still using the FleetCart Script? I can help you with it if you still need help.

Thank you.