Purchased AtoZ tool and the License code isn't working. Its been a week now and no help.

I Am very frustrated at this time and maybe considering a refund.

Hi,

Contact with your purchase item author hope they will helped!

Thanks!

Hi thank you for your response but I have made several attempts to get in touch with the author and still no response at all man. Its been a week now and I am getting frustrated.

Now weekend time keep patience till Monday
If still any issue then get in touch with envato market help center they would like to assist you.

I Already contacted envato market help center and they told me to contact the author to which I did. Its been 5 days now and no response from the aurthor. sigh

@frenchxxt

Have you had issues activating the licence code on a live server, or are you trying to install this script on localhost?

As @unlockdesign has pointed out there may be delays in the author simply responding.

If it is AtoZ Seo Tools then they do have a licence reset page here:
http://api.prothemes.biz/tools/reset.php

been trying to install the script on a localhost, but I just couldn’t past the installer panel. I registered a new database and password, done all that and entered the purchase code but the screen wouldn’t give me access to the admin page. When I tried to test the purchasing code by resetting the domain name with the code purchased it stated the licence code was invalid
[screenshot removed – contained purchase code]

@frenchxxt

From what I understand on the authors page is this:

Q: how to bypass the purchase code verification in local host i am testing some code?
A: You can request a dummy item purchase code for localhost installation.

And to do that you would need to contact the author

I don’t test scripts on localhost - I always check them on a live server so I cannot help you with this. As @unlockdesign said already contact the author and explain to them your issues.

@frenchxxt

Looking once more at your screenshots, are you sure that your Database Host name is actually localhost? It might be something different to localhost???

@Rainbowbalaji can you check on this? :+1:

ok thank you much

Well I have also tried server106.web-hosting.com and still no changes. idk maybe am just noob to all this lol :joy: :joy:

Hello,

We haven’t received any tickets yet from your username.

Use the support link:

Regards,

Balaji

1 Like

O my apologies maybe i had made my complaint incorrectly. Now going further how can i get some help to complete my script installation?