Item rejected in CodeCanyon

I sent a script of mine to enter into CodeCanyon and after a few days (in this case today) they returned the following message:

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Facebook Auto Post for Pages, Groups and Profiles” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

How should I proceed ? I needed to leave my script in codecanyon :frowning:

Hi there,

What should you do? The answer is clear, improve your script or start creating a new one.

A script can be rejected for a lot of reasons. Few of them: poor/no real usability, bad coding, stolen script…and many other.

Good luck

I guess it was rejected because your item has many similarities in the available items in codecanyon with the same functionalities of your script.

@php4fun my friend i guess we are late, even i am long member, buyer since 2012… this place is crowded it was easy when it just started they needed us, now we need them, painful truth.