is envato market different than envato elements?

so i purchased a subscription to envato elements accidently and the plugins i needed are under envato market, when i click to subscribe to envato market it just brings me to my subscription for the envato elements page and does let me add or do anything with the market, any help is appreaciated!

Hello,

Thanks for asking your question at Envato Forum.

Envato Element & Envato Market are not same platform! Both are different.
If you have subscription on Envat Element then you are able to download everything that exist on Envato Elements platform.

You are not able to download anything from Envato Market like Themeforest, Videohive, Audiojungle, Codecanyon etc.

I hope you understand.
Let us know if you have any other question.

Thanks

Hi

Envato Elements provide a subscription base service where envato market is marketplace to sell individual Items. In envato market there is no subscription service.

Elements is separate than Envato Market and not all the items on Envato Market are available on Elements. Here’s the current list of All available Items in Elements, just use search functionality at top to find any specific Item. If you like, you can certainly purchase the Item license individually from Envato Market which will come with 6 months of Author support.

Thanks

Hi,
Envato Market sells individual items (eg: an After Effects transition file) while Envato Elements is a subscription product whereby users get unlimited access to over 600,000 items for a monthly or annual fee. All of the items on Envato Elements have the same simple, future-proof license terms.