Invoices and Receipts

Hi
Months ago, I purchased source files:
Haswell - Multipurpose One & Multi Page Template (Purchased it 2 times)

Massive Dynamic - WordPress Website Builder (Purchased it 1 time)

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme (Purchased it 1 time)

I downloaded invoices and receipts.

The problem is that I cannot calculate the right way to give the accountant and release the money I paid for these files.

For example:
For these two files, I purchased:
[Haswell - Multipurpose One & Multi Page Template] (Purchased it two times)

I got the invoice: Handling fee for order 175167865: $-2.00
inside the invoice:
Invoice Total: USD $2.00
Paid via Credit Card

For the first file [Haswell - Multipurpose One & Multi Page Template]
and I got the invoice: [Buyer Fee for Haswell - Multipurpose One & Multi Page Template]: $-4.00
inside the invoice: Invoice Total: USD $4.00
Paid via Credit Card

and I got Invoice: [Haswell - Multipurpose One & Multi Page Template (Regular License)]: $-8.12
inside the invoice:
Item ID: 12087194
Qty: 1
Description: Haswell - Multipurpose One & Multi Page Template - Regular License
Amount: $8.12

Description: Haswell - Multipurpose One & Multi Page Template - 6 months included support
Amount: $4.88

Invoice Total: USD $13.00
Paid via Credit Card

And I got this invoice:
[Haswell - Multipurpose One & Multi Page Template (6 months included support)]: $-4.88

Inside the invoice:

Description: Haswell - Multipurpose One & Multi Page Template - 6 months included support

Paid via Credit Card

For the second file [Haswell - Multipurpose One & Multi Page Template]
and I got the invoice: [Buyer Fee for Haswell - Multipurpose One & Multi Page Template]: $-4.00
inside the invoice: Invoice Total: USD $4.00
Paid via Credit Card

and I got Invoice: [Haswell - Multipurpose One & Multi Page Template (Regular License)]: $-8.12
inside the invoice:

Paid via Credit Card

And I got this invoice:
[Haswell - Multipurpose One & Multi Page Template (6 months included support)]: $-4.88

Inside the invoice:

Paid via Credit Card

I read this article:

but not clear for me.

I am confused what invoices I have to handle with the accountant.

Please help me to fix it.

Thanks in advance

When you click “Download as PDF” the file IVIP175167865.pdf should be downloaded and should contain all of the three transactions. ( license + support + handling fee )
You should check the PDF and send this one to your accountant.
You should be sending him/her 4 different invoices.

Thanks for your help. But I did not find IVIP175167865.pdf
Can you please help me with which one? I added numbers to make it easier to direct me.
And why do I have to send four different invoices?

Download and send : 2 / 3 / 4 / 6 / 7

Thanks again
But how to calculate it perfectly

If you see the images here:
Image one shows it is $8.12
But when you open it, the total is 13.00

Hi @infog39,

$8.12 is the item (Haswell) Regular License fee and $4.88 is the 6 months included support (from the item’s author) fee. So, the total invoice is $8.12 + $4.88 = $13

The above $13 you will get in a single invoice. Also you will get another 2 invoices: one for Handling fee and another one for Buyer Fee. Handling fee will be taken for each time on total transaction where Buyer Fee you have to pay for each item you will purchase.

Thanks

If you download and check the invoices, you would see the invoice is for total amount.

Thanks for the explanation.
Since there are two items from the same product,
How @ki-themes chose these invoices?

Here are other invoices
Which one do I have to send to the accountant?

Last question, please:
How do I know the invoices I have to send to the accountant? I want to do it on my own next time.

If there’re two items for the same product, it’s the same invoice. You can download one of them.

I mean, I bought this product two times:

Do I have to send the same invoices?

Please, if there are any updates,
mention the numbers again

Thanks for your time

2 / 4 / 5 / 6 ( second screenshot )

Check the invoice numbers.

I checked the invoice numbers. They are not the same.
Also, numbers 4 and 5 have the same info, the same amount.
Below are the invoices by the numbers your provided:

Since I purchased the items twice and paid for support, why not include two invoices?

@infog39

As far as accountancy goes, the amount you paid (including handling, support and the actual theme/template) would be the amount you (or your accountant) should claim against tax.

If you are VAT REGISTERED, then you would offset the VAT and claim that back as a separate entity. If your accountant is any good, then you would give him/her the invoices for every payment you make, and then let them sort out what can be claimed and not claimed.

As @ki-themes advised you, go to your dashboard, choose statements, then download each and every PDF that is there. Give them to your accountant and let them sort it for you. If they can’t, then get yourself a new accountant :slight_smile:

Hi @infog39,

For each Item purchase you will find 2 invoices but the invoice number is same. So, you have to send any one of them to your account department. Also for each transaction you will get a Handling fee invoice. You also need to send the Handling fee invoice to your account department.

Thanks

Thanks for your time @mgscoder
Can you please direct me by numbers which invoices I have to download?

Note: I purchased this item two times:

That means I paid for the following two times:

1. Haswell - Multipurpose One & Multi Page Template (6 months included support)
  2. Haswell - Multipurpose One & Multi Page Template (Regular License)
  3. Buyer Fee for Haswell - Multipurpose One & Multi Page Template

Thanks

Hi @infog39,

I think you have to: 2,3,4,6,7,10,11,13,14 in your last provided screenshot.
Please calculate total amount of all the above invoices and check it it correct amount you have paid!

Thanks

What about invoices for support?
Not included?

The problem is also the date I purchase it is different than the invoices here.

For example if you check 14 and 15 you will see the invoice number is same and if you open both you will see there the total amount is same and it will be the some of Regular License fee and the 6 months included support (from the item’s author) fee. So, any one of 14 or 15 will be fine for or account department.

the invoice is based on Australian time.

Thanks

I do not need to include any invoice for support?

Support invoice already included in license invoice mean each invoice you will get both license and support amount. For example if you check 14 and 15 you will see the invoice number is same and the total invoiced amount is same.

1 Like