Indie Font Bundle License

I wonder which rights do I have with these fonts once purchased? Use to design logo? Include into a Wordpress theme?

Thanks for your answer.

Best

Hi withemes,

You can find the Bundles License here: https://bundles.envato.com/bundles/indie-font-bundle/bundle_license

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Hi @dloverso

Thanks for your quick answer. Could you please help me interpret these rigid sentences in terms on usual language?

In short, I wanna use these fonts to design a logo to include into a Wordpress theme for selling on Themeforest.

Can I do that? How many fonts and how many times can I use this bundle to do that?

Thank you

Cuong Tran

withemes said

I wonder which rights do I have with these fonts once purchased? Use to design logo? Include into a Wordpress theme?

Thanks for your answer.

Best

I’m responding to your questions as outlined on the bundle license page, link found on the checkout page.

As I understand the license, yes, you can use all the fonts to design logos, for yourself or for clients and create an unlimited number of designs. Logos, flyers, any graphic design work really. You own a license to the fonts to do any graphic work with them.

Restrictions - I’ll use simple speak for each bullet in the license.

2a. You cannot hand over any of the fonts to a client for them to use. Only you as the buyer can use these fonts.

2b. Obvious, you can install/use the fonts on two computers at a time.

2c. You can’t package any of the fonts in any product or project that will be bought or handed over to a client. Additionally, you cannot modify, as in convert them to web fonts and use them on your own site, a client’s site or in a theme that is to be sold, here or elsewhere.

2d. Sort of reiterates 2c albeit more explicitly the non-conversion to web fonts.

I’m by no means a lawyer or expert in this domain. Just my take on what that license means and how it translates to you using it. Envato staff surely will clarify and/or elaborate. Cheers!

For my own questions, I see there’s an option to “get notified when items in this bundle are updated”. Does this mean purchasing this bundle entitles me to updates to any of the fonts, unlike previous bundles that were sold as is without future updates?

Secondly, how long is this bundle running for?

Thanks!

Thanks @Geneus for outlining your interpretation of the Bundles license. We have made an effort to keep our Bundles Tools & Apps license simple and easy to read.

@withemes - Allow me to answer your specific questions:

In short, I wanna use these fonts to design a logo to include into a Wordpress theme for selling on Themeforest.

Can I do that? How many fonts and how many times can I use this bundle to do that?

You can use the fonts(referred to as “Tools” in the bundles license) to design logo’s for clients provided you do not supply the actual font files along with the logo.

In regards to using these fonts to design a logo for a WordPress theme intended for sale. This is allowed as long as the font file itself is not re-distributed with the WordPress theme.

In regards to your second question, you can use all fonts in the bundle to create an unlimited number of end products, please see:

“1. You are granted a license to use each Tool or App in the Bundle, on an ongoing, non-exclusive, commercial and worldwide basis, in these ways. Tools can be used to create an unlimited number of different End Products, and Apps can be used for their intended application."

If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to contact Envato Bundles Support via bundles@envato.com

Thanks,
Damien

I want to say thank you for the bundle. It’s awesome!

I have same question too,

I work as contributor at stock photo website,

Can I use this font in bundles to create template of logo or label tag or use font as some element in my design ( vector eps file and all font have to create outline) and sell at stock photo website?

I confuse about license when I read this at faqs page

What are the main differences between the Regular License and the Extended License?

In simple terms, the main difference is that under the Regular License, your end product (incorporating the item you’ve licensed) is distributed for free, whereas under the Extended License your end product may be sold. Of course, if it was all that simple, we’d have a one sentence license, so please do read the licenses and the rest of these FAQs for more details!

I want to sure that I can use font in bundles set it very beauty font.

thank you :slight_smile:

JohnRosso: I want to say thank you for the bundle. It’s awesome!
Thanks for the feedback @JohnRosso :)
weedezign:

I have same question too,

I work as contributor at stock photo website,

Can I use this font in bundles to create template of logo or label tag or use font as some element in my design ( vector eps file and all font have to create outline) and sell at stock photo website?

I confuse about license when I read this at faqs page

What are the main differences between the Regular License and the Extended License?

In simple terms, the main difference is that under the Regular License, your end product (incorporating the item you’ve licensed) is distributed for free, whereas under the Extended License your end product may be sold. Of course, if it was all that simple, we’d have a one sentence license, so please do read the licenses and the rest of these FAQs for more details!

I want to sure that I can use font in bundles set it very beauty font.

thank you :slight_smile:

Please refer to the Indie Font Bundle License - The Envato Bundles license is separate to Envato Market and there’s no “Regular” or “Extended” license option for bundle purchases.

In answer to your specific questions:

1. Can I use these fonts to create logo or label templates?
No. Creating a template that’s editable requires distributing the font file. Re-distribution of these fonts is not allowed.

2. Can I use this font in bundles as some element in my design (vector eps file and all font have to create outline) and sell at stock photo website?
Yes. Creating digital products for sale is allowed providing you do not include the font files and the text is not editable.

Please email bundles@envato.com if you have any further questions.

Thanks,
Damien

:frowning: Ireally want this bundle again…if you send me a link i buy now!

Hi vinnycampos,

Sorry to hear you missed out on the Indie Font Bundle! Unfortunately this offer is no longer available.

Some of these fonts are available to purchase individually on GraphicRiver in the fonts category: https://graphicriver.net/category/fonts

Please sign up to be notified of future offers from Envato Bundles here: https://bundles.envato.com/