I'm looking for a theme especially for photographers

Hi! I am going to make a website for a photographer and seek after a suitable theme. It should manage well: full width slider, beautiful portfolio, video management, connectable with social network and nice blog and contact pages. Price should be max around 60$.
My first choice is “Photography” (http://themes.themegoods.com/?theme=Photography)
If you have experience with it please tell me! Or if you know another one which is well customizable please share with me. I’m a beginner webdesigner (html, css ok), so the theme should be handy :slightly_smiling_face:
Thank you for your help in advance!!!
Have a nice day!
Maria

Hey,

You can take a look at the Travelogue theme. It does exactly what you are searching for.

Hi,
please take a look at this theme, made by photographer for photographers :slight_smile: :camera_flash: :camera_flash: :camera_flash:

Hi,
Thank you for your suggestion. Meanwhile I have bought Photograpy by Themegoods and I don’t know yet if it was a good choice or not. Its documentation is not entire enough for a beginner. I hope i will be able to manage it. Thanks again, i will remeber this theme later.

Hi,
Thanks for your suggestion. Meanwhile I have bought Photograpy by Themegoods and I don’t know yet if it was a good choice or not. Its documentation is not entire enough for a beginner. I hope i will be able to manage it. Thanks again, i will remeber this theme later.

1 Like