Idea to become some better for buyers (need help from Envato Team)

That’s a good idea. This would make the search for buyers and the work of authors more comfortable.

1 Like

I think this is the right poll. But I do not think (not believe!) that someone will be engaged in it.(based on previously proposed topics that were left unattended)
+1

1 Like

Hi there OP, l’m not being personal okay … but l think the questionnaire is a fail because:

• Questionnaires are a real drag, but even l occasionally fill them in when l really like a company. Most people won’t care. I once spent literally a year designing a questionnaire and an opt-in mailing list l made myself. I contacted about 200 businesses via eMail and phone having already been assured it’s okay to speak.

Not a single company replied to the questionnaire apart from one or two prevaricating, and one taking time to write and tell me he will not help me.

• It looks feeble that the boss can create a business, maybe even trailblaze an industry, and not know the worth of his stock, & even asking his customers how to figure out his bottom line.

• Also, this is the Arts, this debate is old as the hills, do you really need a questionnaire for this? It should be part of one’s vernacular already.

I’ve explained my reasoning rather than being arrogant, l must admit l’m a bit jealous that l catch a beating for my ideas and this questionnaire idea gets all the likes? Well, l better keep a low profile and make music.

Yes! Great idea!
+1

1 Like

Great idea. I support this idea.
@StereoNuts

1 Like

+1

1 Like