I have received an email that my account has been verified, how do I start uploading my first item

I have received an email that my account has been verified, how do I start uploading my first item on Envato Elements?

Being verified is nothing to do with item approval (although you will also need to be approved to sell successfully)

2 Likes

aahh thank you!!

To start uploading your first item on Envato Elements after your account has been verified, simply log in to your account and navigate to the “Upload Item” section. From there, follow the prompts to upload your item, provide the necessary details and assets, and submit it for review by the Envato team. Happy uploading

I misunderstood; I thought that my application to become an Envato Elements author had been approved (apparently it hasn’t, even until now). Here, I want to ask those of you whose applications have been approved, how did you get your application approved quickly? How long did it take? Do I need to have a portfolio from Behance or Dribbble? Or do I also need to have a similar portfolio like Creative Market/Shutterstock/Freepik? I know there are guidelines and tips written by Envato, but I want to hear directly from Elements creators/authors. I first filled out the application form in August last year, and because I haven’t received any notification emails whether my application was approved or rejected, I reapplied three months later, and I’ve been reapplying every three months since then. Do you think I’m being excessive? Please, if you wouldn’t mind, could you kindly answer my questions? Thank you.