I dont understand the reason of Hard Reject of my Code-igniter Script for XSS

Hi, I was shocked about getting Hard Reject on our PHP Script that we developed by Codeigniter.I need assistance to resubmit again this project fixing and checking the issues because I was 200% Sure it will not be rejected as we follow the Codeigniter all rules to make the system. If in case we did mistake somewhere that reviewer could help us, how we are getting support from the last 5 years.

Unfortunately, This time, the Honourable Reviewer Rejected the item directly.It was a very awesome and our long-time and money invested project.

Here is the Message :

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Tuba - Hotel Management System with Website” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

Your script is insecure: https://envato.d.pr/Nno9ml

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.

Check out this Help Center article to understand why and how items get rejected.

Remember you can get help, in the form of tutorials or skilled professionals, on Envato Tuts+ and Envato Studio.

We hope to see a new submission from you soon!

All the best!

Envato Quality team

Please, I need assistance, Can I resubmit the project again fixing the issues.

Thanks

Hey mate! Please provide demo link here.