I am very very disappointed :( it lacks the ability to contact the help

558/5000

I am very very disappointed :frowning: it lacks the ability to contact the help
I bought and I was expecting a great service, instead I can’t even register and get the password to get help :frowning:

I entered my email (this one) and asked for password recovery, you confirm that I will receive an email, but instead I receive nothing.

I tried to write to the e-mail that confirmed the purchase, but it is do-not-reply@envato.com and therefore only an error comes back :frowning:

I need help, what can I do?

Luca

Hi

If you need support from envato support then please open Help ticket and let them know. They will be happy to assist you.

If you need support from your purchased item author the please contact Item Author to get item support How to Contact your purchased Item Author and let them know. Item author will be happy to assist you.

Thanks

Hello and thanks for your help,
I will try to write a ticket.
I ask you for another help if you can:

what is the direct link to the AVADA forum?

Avada support https://theme-fusion.com/support/?envato_item_id=2833226

Hi everyone,

I’m in a great trouble of misunderstanding the subscription plan price. :persevere:I genuinely believed that I was going to pay a monthly subscription price, yet, I was so shocked to know that I’m being charged a full-year-plan price.

I’m going to have a serious financial issues if I don’t get a refund soon. :persevere:

I’ve submitted a request and my ticket number is .

I’m now being left wondering of what’s gonna happen next and how long I can get the money refunded.

Thank you so much :pray:t2:

Support team will reply your ticket as quickly they can. Thanks

Thank you everyone! I’ve received the refund