I am getting a php error after installing new Soulmedic theme

Hi all I am getting this error when I have followed directions by the theme author to download and install new theme, only other variable is that I have moved to another server to recreate my website before going live

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function get_theme_file_path() in /home/customer/www/justinm79.sg-host.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/soulmedic/cs-framework/cs-framework-path.php:25 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/justinm79.sg-host.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/soulmedic/cs-framework/cs-framework-path.php(52): cs_get_path_locate() #1 /home/customer/www/justinm79.sg-host.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/soulmedic/cs-framework/cs-framework.php(3): require_once(’/home/customer/…’) #2 /home/customer/www/justinm79.sg-host.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/soulmedic/functions.php(31): require_once(’/home/customer/…’) #3 /home/customer/www/justinm79.sg-host.com/public_html/wp-settings.php(329): include(’/home/customer/…’) #4 /home/customer/www/justinm79.sg-host.com/public_html/wp-config.php(92): require_once(’/home/customer/…’) #5 /home/customer/www/justinm79.sg-host.com/public_html/wp-load.php(37): require_once(’/home/customer/…’) #6 /home/customer/www/justinm79.sg-host.com/public_html/wp-blo in /home/customer/www/justinm79.sg-host.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/soulmedic/cs-framework/cs-framework-path.php on line 25

Any help would be appreciated . I am comfortable enough editing php, saving original with comments , but I dont know what it means

Hi, please contact the author of the theme to get support:

But my guess is that you are using very outdated version of the WordPress.