There is a fatal error on my WordPress site using x theme

I got an email from WP saying there is a fatal error on my site. The error is detected on the page http://ugen.ca/wp-admin/nav-menus.php. The website host suspects that the problem is related to the website scripts compatibility issues. The Menu on the Appearance tab on WP does not open properly. Is there a solution?

Here are the error details:

Error Details

An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 155 of the file /home/thedi305/ugen.ca/wp-content/themes/themeforest/framework/functions/global/admin/menus/menu-item-custom-fields-map.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function fa_all_unicode() in /home/thedi305/ugen.ca/wp-content/themes/themeforest/framework/functions/global/admin/menus/menu-item-custom-fields-map.php:155
Stack trace:
#0 /home/thedi305/ugen.ca/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(289): Menu_Item_Custom_Fields_Map::_fields(‘edit-menu-item-…’, Object(WP_Post), 0, Object(stdClass))
#1 /home/thedi305/ugen.ca/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
#2 /home/thedi305/ugen.ca/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#3 /home/thedi305/ugen.ca/wp-admin/includes/class-walker-nav-menu-edit.php(242): do_action(‘wp_nav_menu_ite…’, ‘2915’, Object(WP_Post), 0, Object(stdClass), 0)
#4 /home/thedi305/ugen.ca/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/extend/menu-item-custom-fields/menu-item-custom-fields-walker.php(43): Walker_Nav_Menu_Edit->start_el(’’, Object(WP_Post), 0, Object(stdClass), 0)
#5 /home/thedi305/ugen.ca/wp-includes/class-wp-walker.php(144): CS_Menu_Item_Custom_Fields_Walker->start_el

Hi Contact with your purchase item author @THEMECO hope they will helped!