Error after change theme

Hello,
I used the theme mitaka.
I tried to change it, to the basic theme of wordpress.
But sinds that i have the following Fatal error message at all pages.
Thanks for your help !

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method stdClass::option() in /home/www/ply2232/ehicompany.com/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/theme_support_mitaka/includes/helpers/taxonomies.php:16 Stack trace: #0 /home/www/ply2232/ehicompany.com/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/theme_support_mitaka/includes/loader.php(55): Bunch_Taxonomies->__construct() #1 /home/www/ply2232/ehicompany.com/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/theme_support_mitaka/includes/loader.php(77): _load_plugins_class(‘taxonomies’, ‘helpers’, false) #2 /home/www/ply2232/ehicompany.com/wordpress/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): _bunch_plugin_init(’’) #3 /home/www/ply2232/ehicompany.com/wordpress/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #4 /home/www/ply2232/ehicompany.com/wordpress/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #5 /home/www/ply2232/ehicompany.com/wordpress/wp-settings.php(450): do_action(‘init’) #6 /home/www/ply2232/ehicompany.com/wordpress/wp-config.php(94): require_once(’/home/www/ply22…’) #7 /home/www/p in /home/www/ply2232/ehicompany.com/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/theme_support_mitaka/includes/helpers/taxonomies.php on line 16

Hello @robertmaligo

You can contact to theme author for quick support