HTML Bootstrap Template got rejected

Please help me to know the reasons.
“Unfortunately, we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.”
Live URL: Cleanhub - HTML Template

2 Likes

It’s confusing! :thinking: The template has a good design and clean HTML code

Hello my friend ,
What a wonderful and amazing job, well done. With all due respect for your efforts, let me offer you my observations and review of your work:

First, the project branchs & size:

After my humble review of your wonderful project, I found that the design is <somewhat> beautiful. You can do better.

But I think that your project is not that big to be available in codecanyon, your project contains approximately 12~13 pages only.

Second design notes:

The design is great and beautiful but I strongly believe you can do better, I see a bit outdated or relatively repetitive, so I highly advise you to make it better. I also noticed some things that may make your project less quality, which is the repetition of some boxes, such as the communication box as I attached in the pictures:

d_e1

Third, the source code:

I’m not sure about your project have this, but make sure that the source code for your project is clear and easy to modify, and attached with comments that help users set it according to their requirements.

Additional tips from me:

You can exerting more and more effort to improve the design and make it unique, always keep up with what is unique and new.
Make an effort to explain what you wrote from the source code by using the

<!--Comment -->
# Comment 
/*Comment*/

Try as much as possible to enlarge the project and add more (designed) pages.

Explanations:

• Add more (designed) pages such as:
  • 404 (Designed)
  • Use animated effects.
  • Add, for example, a live chat page with the support team.
  • Add a page about us.
  • Add privacy policy page <missing>
  • Add a page Terms of use <missing>
    etc…

Finally, your project is wonderful and has a beautiful thought, but be sure that you can do the best, so start working and see your work in codecanyon, and I hope to see you at the top!

I wish you more success and everlasting excellence

3 Likes

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like