How to have Preview Image Set published?

Hi guys!

I need some help with the upload of the Preview Image Set. I found some instructions on how to save the additional previews on this page:

http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/354

but no instructions on the upload, and on the upload page I couldn’t find an appropriate field to link the file. So I just uploaded it, and write a note to the reviewer, however my process must have been wrong because the previews were not published. Do you have any tips on how to do it?

Thank you in advance for your help!

faiourelli

If you’re asking for videohive:

There are no preview images sets on videohive, only one preview image, jpg in 590x300pix.

Hi faiourelli, preview image set is available only for themeforest and graphicriver.
You need ZIP file of images (png/jpg) w/ optional text descriptions for display on the site. Name files as “image01,image02,image03” etc…

All clear now!

Thank you for your quick answer :slight_smile:

Hallo again!

I was looking at the videohive free file of the month, and in that page there are some screenshots.

http://videohive.net/item/the-unplugged/849748?WT.ac=free_file&WT.seg_1=free_file&WT.z_author=VProxy

That’s exactly what I was looking for when I opened this post, do you know how to publish screenshots?

Hey the screenshot images are hosted in my website and then its linked to videohive using some basic html.

This is the item description section. It supports HTML. To publish a screenshots, you’ll need a webhosting or use Flickr for example. But if your images with alpha channel, the web hosting is an only option. Upload image, copy it’s path and use tag to publish it.

Check this link: Formatting

Hi faiourelli, there is a very useful browser plugin, which includes code shortcuts and livepreview, for item descriptions, profile page, and forum posts, called Envatitor Embedded. You can download it for free, among many other great marketplace-related apps, tools and resources @ Envato Extras.

Once installed, you’ll be able to use all the options above, images included, saving you a great deal of time when formatting future item descriptions and/or forum posts within the marketplaces. Good luck.

Cool!

Thank you to all for your useful answers! :slight_smile:

DzincStudio said

Hi faiourelli, there is a very useful browser plugin, which includes code shortcuts and livepreview, for item descriptions, profile page, and forum posts, called Envatitor Embedded. You can download it for free, among many other great marketplace-related apps, tools and resources @ Envato Extras.

Once installed, you’ll be able to use all the options above, images included, saving you a great deal of time when formatting future item descriptions and/or forum posts within the marketplaces. Good luck.

Awesome! Downloaded it too! Very useful tool :delicious:

The download link for Envatitor Embedded is broken :confused:

As I can see it works.