How long will it take to review the stock footage?

Hello everyone,I have upload stock footage.It’s been more than 20 days. Why hasn’t it been finished yet?
Thanks.

Because unfortunately, the queue is currently around 8 or 9 months. Thousands of new clips are being reviewed every month, if not every week… but there’s a lot to get through.

Oh, I see. thank you

Well… I have waiting for about 7 months for 4 videostocks and finally all of them has been rejected, because “We’re not able to accept your submission as the shot appears soft and lacks the detail we look for in stock footage.” but my footage was filmed with Prime Lens (FullFrame) and good camera body…
I think Envato Quality team reviewer is overcharge and need to take a decision faster and passing to next one…
This is frustrating because after 7 months… NONE of 4 videostocks wasn’t approve.
I had take a decision, not upload anymore a f… videostock…

You could always post a single full res frame here… see if people agree or not.

i waited for 9 months, and in 2 minutes 18 files were rejected, all for the same reason, unstable video with the suggestion to use a tripod, but all 18 files were filmed with a top of the line drone, with a pretty good gimball and stabilized in post…

18 files in 2 minutes #lol

18 files weren’t necessarily rejected in 2 minutes. The only thing we know for certain, is that you were informed about 18 of your files getting rejected within a 2 minute period. A small difference, but a relatively important one.