How long portfolio review takes?

Hello, I’ve been selling some stock footage on Videohive but after very well known purge I’ve been blocked to upload clips. Two (probably even more) weeks ago I’ve uploaded portfolio for a review but i can’t even see anywhere if it’s sent, no email confirming that I’ve uploaded portfolio for a review and i don’t know if there is any way to check this. So how long it typically takes for a portfolio re-review now? Can i confirm somewhere that it was sent, delivered or anything, confirming i can just wait and not think about the emptiness of space? Thanks, and have a great day!

1 Like

Hi,

This is Videohive probable review schedule
http://quality.market.envato.com/videohive

thanks!

hey, thanks for replying, but… i’m asking for something else. I’ve uploaded a “Portfolio” for a re-review (after envato blocked my upload capabilities (it’s been almost a year after that) on stock footage)

I think this announcement is helpful for you. Maybe you don’t know about this announcement

Well, i was aware of that post and already read it, but now i’ve checked it again and stumbled on this, maybe i skipped this part before “So, today, we are also re-enabling access for all authors who temporarily lost it.” and i don’t know what to think about it… I still can’t upload to stock footage, and i don’t know if my portfolio is being reviewed. I have some nice stock footage to upload, but i don’t really want to wait… at least i don’t want to wait for nothing.

My opinion is getting touch with Envato customer success
I hope they will help you out from this situation.

1 Like

The Portfolio Review queue is actively being worked through, but depending on when yours was submitted, might take a few more weeks to be processed. Thanks for your patience.

1 Like

Give a sign when you will be able to upload and don’t have any restrictions. I am waiting to…

I’ve contacted support, which said that my review is being processed. Two weeks passed and it’s still not resolved. I’ll give a sign if something changes.

“Congratulations, your application to submit content to Stock Footage has been approved.”

Yay! Finally got the answer! Good luck then! :slight_smile:

Same here :smiley: Today have the email like this:
Your Portfolio Review Results

Hey giero_pl,

Thank you for your recent portfolio submission.

Congratulations, your application to submit content to Stock Footage has been approved. Great job! In the coming weeks your account will be updated to provide you with upload access. We’ll send a follow up email to notify you when this change has taken place. We look forward to seeing lots of great content from you in the future!

We wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Regards,

The Envato Team

But… I need wait another weeks for account update? So they use a pigeon’s for information between company?

1 Like

yeah well, i can wait if in future my uploads will be processed in 2 days. The upload waiting line before was the main reason i stopped uploading stuff (one vid stuck for almost 6 months in the review queue :D)