How do I determine what domains my licenses are connected to?

I have multiple websites I am managing and have purchased several plugins with licenses. How can I determine which license is still open for use?

Hi

If your plugin author have their own support systems and Dashboard for customer account then you can check it from your support dashboard account. So, for more information you have to contact your purchased plugin author. Because item activation/registration using purchase code is maintain by author support systems.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi,

I have a similar issue, I have 5 licenses for Master Slider Pro. One of my website says the license is not activated so I have to go through the list every time and try all activation codes. All seem to be in used but I can’t tell for which site it is! This is crazy!

Having the domain which a license is used against is crucial, imagine I had 50 licenses, would I have to try all 50?

Is there a way to find this out?

1 Like

I always have the same problem, after a while we have to do hand jobs instead of it being automatically tested…

Track license activations, cz some plugins may have a license activation or verification system. Check if there is a license activation panel within the plugin settings or on the developer’s website. This can help you track which licenses are currently activated.

Hi @Redi4show and @TranscenditLtd,

Sorry that your question wasn’t answered sooner! :sweat:

Purchase codes are simply unique identifiers for your license. From Envato’s side of things, that’s the extent of it – they don’t know whether purchase codes have been used to activate products, and neither do they know where those activations took place.

Anything of that kind is implemented by the authors of your themes and plugins. Since each author will therefore have their own system, there will be no universal method to find out which purchase code belongs to which domain.

Some of the larger authors will typically have a dashboard on their support websites to manage your activations. If not, you’ll need to contact the author and figure it out with them.

I hope that helps!