Help! Stylesheet missing when uploading Avada theme to WordPress

wordpress

I had a few problems last week when I was trying to upload the theme to my WorPress site for the first time.Then it was established that my package didn’t support the file size. So I have now upgraded to a HostPresto starter package 4 days ago which is supposed to support 253MB.
I tried again yesterday and the installation failed.
HostPresto have now asked me to upload the theme in to my client area. i’ve done this and its now showing as a **“Broken Theme” Avada_Full_Package - stylesheet is missing. MASCOSX stylesheet is missing. **

This is all very new for me. Any help or suggestions would be gratefully received.
Sue.

follow these steps: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/202821510?_ga=1.97503967.1346018990.1445073948

Cheers mabuc. It’s all sorted now. I hadn’t noticed there was a separate file just for WordPress installation and I’d been trying to upload the whole apckage.

All sorted now

Your Welcome!

Hi Mabuc, I’ve experienced a similar issue, but I don’t know how to fix it.
I currently have wordpress 4.3.1 and my avada theme version is 3.6.2,
I got a message saying the exact same thing, and my fusion core page editor is messed up (unclickable, so I must use “tab” or “shift+tab”). What do you recommend? reinstalling? (i have a single-use license) I tried themefusion support, I never reached anyone.
I would greatly appreciate anyone’s contribution, I am a complete rookie here. Thanks!!

How long ago did you try their support? The authors support is normally excellent and outstanding.

The best option is to wait for their help and I’m sure they will be able to help you sort it out

I was able to fix the issue the old-fashioned way: turned everything off and back to square one, reinstalled and Voila! all working well, THANKS A LOT!

Hello everyone!

Glad to see this was resolved for both of you! And thanks to charlie4282 for pointing to our support.

If you come across any issues related to Avada, regarding the installation process or while working with the theme, please feel free to contact our support team. Please find link to our support site below. Every new license of Avada comes with 1/2 a yeah of free support and additional suport packages can be bought on ThemeForest if needed.

Our support team is always happy to help and to assist you with any issues that might come up.

Click Here To Create An Account & Get Free Support

Have a nice day everyone! :smile:

ThemeFusion Team