Help Post

Please if anyone Check it , where is my fault. I would be very glad to you. File Location; https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/17htPO0QUVz9uOaGIQmCvW0R_1BGhCC1l

1 Like

It’s locked. You can show your preview image over here

1 Like

The file was rejected In question of Standard quality. But I didn’t find it appropriately. plz help me by watching my psd file.

(Attachment Business Card.zip is missing)

1 Like

1 Like

hi this is original what u have here but honestly there are some thing that would need improvement in my view. First of all some elements are a bit big and lack finesse indeed. Icons are quite basic and are looking like photoshop preset style. Introducing something more worked out and creative would be a good idea and would help to have a better quality preview. The typo is a bit too “raw” especially for here as there is much expectation when it comes to this point, no matter what is the category where u are posting. t this stage what u have is lacking originality , relief, variations and font combinations. U should bring a “real” fake logo to te table to have more graphic design and more aesthetic , too. Right now , texts look a bit too big but but are not outstanding enough though, especially as regard to name and function

1 Like