Reject issue .

Please give the suggestion for the attached work .

1 Like

hi u have basically more or less the same problem as with the former card that i commented! what is the interest to ask for advice if u have no intention to do anything about it? once again , as i expressed many times beforehand, many guys come out here , they have had their item rejected , they get feedback and shift to another project where they do exactly the same mistakes and this over and over and over again …

ONCE GAIN

1- typo
is too flat , lacking originality and combinations …

2- hierarchy
hierarchy is really not impressive, there are hardly things to pop out and being really valued

3- global style
too flat , lacking graphic design, too easy to redo in a few minutes … definitely not original , even when it comes to colors >PUSH THE ENVELOPE!

4- commercial potential
is very low who will buy this>?! ask yourself ! anyone with a knowledge of photoshop tools will redo this in a few minutes as such

5- icons
too flat, they bring nothing to the table

6- execution
no one can buy it as such … the dagger should be in the end on the line, as such not only it look strange but this is not aesthetic either

7- contrast
about this, thisis not good enough here and there and some parts are hardly readable …

8- background
what is the interest to have such a melted map in the back it can hardly be seen … either u out it so that this is more visible but not disturbing the reading or u just take it out … when printing the thing may make the back look “dirty” or not clear if u wish

9- colors
think about complementary color, about themes and colo association , this combination is seen everywhere is not original at all

1 Like

Sorry for disturbing you repeatedly . Please see once again and give your valuable lesson .

Thanks

You are clearly a beginner and you are not ready for this market yet. If you don’t learn the basics you will get rejection after rejection.

Please check this one .

Please check this one . I know I am not a Professional but try to make it .

Same issues as before. No improvement.

Can you please tell me that, is the background is ok?

Use subtle and trandy backgrounds