Help! My WooCommerce theme has been heart rejected after 3 time soft rejections

Really I’m very frustrated. How much effort does it take to create a theme? Only those who work can say.
I have never worked so hard in my life, I have worked so hard to create this theme. The time I have spent creating this theme is truly a precious time. Now I’m frustrated.

My WooCommerce theme has been heart rejected after 3 time soft rejections. Can I submit this theme now?

Can anyone help me by checking out my theme?

Demo link: https://kishoria.themeghasforing.com/

The themeforest review team message mentioned below:

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Kishoria- Shop WooCommerce WordPress Theme” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

Regretfully, we are unable to continue with the review of your theme, made changes are pretty minimal and the issues are not being addressed completely.

We are asking for a significant amount of improvements and a complete theme testing before you resubmit again. Going over all previous notes is highly recommended.

The rejection of your theme submission was based in whole upon the following reasons:

• Visual hierarchy and aesthetics.

• Typography.

• Forms and buttons.

• More attention to details.

• Better design consistency.

• An overall spacing.

• Color contrast and schemes.

Here are some resources for you:

Hello

Unfortunately your project is far from having the minimum quality to be accepted in terms of design. Remember that TF. has increasingly high quality standards, now you have a lot of work to do and you already have a list and resources where you can see over and over again until you understand.

But in my opinion you should hire a designer and you will save yourself a lot of headaches, you can look for some that you like best in ES or TF.

I wish you the best and never give up, keep working

Best regards

Focus on typography, that alone can improve your theme significantly. You current typography is ok, but certainly not premium. Take inspiration from new items, not old bestsellers which are mostly outdated in terms of design quality.
Spend some good time reading articles about typography, that is something which can’t be learnt overnight. So take your time, don’t rush it, you are pretty close so don’t screw it.

My advice would be take take a brake from this design, spend several days or even weeks browsing through new high quality designs here on ThemeForest or all around the internet on sites like Dribbble an such, and only after several days/weeks of solid study, take a look at your design again. Now, two things can happen:

a.) either you won’t see any significant issues in your design, and won’t see much of a quality difference between your design and those bestsellers you’ve studied, that means you are not ready yet to move on, and should spend more time on studying the best. So continue studying and in few days/week take another look at your design. Loop until b.)

b.) you will see what reviewers and all experienced designers see - that your design doesn’t look that good, poor typography etc, which means you are now ready to improve it. Spend some days/weeks improving it and once you think it is enough, take a look at this version which just got rejected. And again: either you will see a significant difference between the new and old, which means it is probably ready to be resubmitted, or you won’t see much difference which means you should keep improving it, until ready.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the nice and valuable comments.
Which of the designs is inferior, if you could explain it to me with a screenshot, I would benefit a lot.

Thank you very much.
Your suggestions will teach me something valuable and help me a lot to move forward.

Best Regards