Hello, Your system say "purchase unsucessfull", my bank say "purchase successfull" and you toook money

Hello i try to buy opencart kiddos theme, when u clickto purchase button… System says…

“Payment unsuccessful - there was a problem processing your credit card.
For security reasons we may need you to re-enter your Visa or MasterCard details before trying again, or you may need to try an alternative payment method.”

But my bank sent sms to me about purchased succesfull and your system got money from me… what wil do now can u help me pls? I pay and i dont have any items and etc…

Hello,

Contact with envato help

hope solved your problem

Thanks

2 Likes

I got this problem too!

Get in touch with Envato Help and Support, they’ll get to the bottom of it and help you out! Cheers!

N my problem still going on, my bank told me “contact with them, they got your money” envato told me “we cant find any purchase” i already sent email t envato again with my paymnt details, i hope they check again, still waitigng envato reply…

I’m with you Envato Must reply to you Keep patience.

Did you check your download option from here http://prntscr.com/lbq2qv

and what about your purchase details, invoice etc

Did you check?

“Payment unsuccessful - there was a problem processing your credit card.
For security reasons we may need you to re-enter your Visa or MasterCard details before trying again, or you may need to try an alternative payment method.”

This is envatomarket error message, but money paid from my bank account…This mean that my purchase not complete and cant see any details about this purchase, i contact to my bank and i object to thi payment but it is not guaranteed 100% get my money back…i gave to my bank, envatomarket customr support emails too…

i think envatomarket have prblem with debit card payments… i try with my father credit cart and purchased theme without any problem…

Envato Support this payment method
Common PayPal, Skrill , and credit card issues. Envato Market provides three payment methods, PayPal ,Skrill (for non US customers only) and credit cards ( Visa or Mastercard ), to make purchases

Envato Support this payment method
Common PayPal, Skrill , and credit card issues.

I was used Debit Card Visa, we are using them like credit card at my country…