Hard Rejection Themeforest

Hello, everyone. I uploaded an eCommerce item in ThemeForest. I got a hard rejection. Can someone help me is the problem?

Here is the comment:

Unfortunately, Themeforest has higher standards in terms of aesthetics and attention to detail.

As higher quality items become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.

While I’d be able to provide feedback as to how to get this approved, I can only do it after it has crossed a certain threshold, quality-wise. I’m sorry to say this isn’t there yet.

Useful Resources:

Live demo :slight_smile:

https://codervent.com/etrans/demo/index.html

Having this colorful background on the whole site is a very bad idea. Do you really think that your potential customers will be cropping backgrounds of all their images like you did with yours, just to achieve the effect? Not even saying that having all your images in PNG will greatly worsen the site performance (which is also visible on your site - it loads painfully slow). You can’t build the whole design around one simple gimmick (colorful background in this case), you need to offer something more. Try to create a solid design first, then you can add gimmicks which will separate your design from the rest.

1 Like

thank you so much for your suggestion.