'Happy & Upbeat Jazz' - An audiojungle collection

Hi, I have listened extensively to the many quality jazz tunes on Audiojungle, and have created a collection of 20 upbeat tracks that stood out. Do forgive me for including myself in there!

I hope this will be of some use to any buyers who see it and need this type of track. Here’s the collection:
HAPPY & UPBEAT JAZZ COLLECTION

Authors featured are: @Hyperprod @pinkzebra @carbon8 @PONYMUSIC @andyjazz jonnymakesjazz @alandra @markstevens @MValentino @SoundCoffee @WaveNebula @michael_buk @benjijackson @star_deluxe @soundcat @guitarsstate @migueljl

12 Likes

thanks to @Sokolovsky for giving me the idea!

I don’t have my own website at the minute, but for some external promotion I’ll put together a youtube video when i get the chance.

2 Likes

Sounds pretty :raised_hands:

1 Like

Great idea!!! :thumbsup:

1 Like

Thanks for including me in this nice company @JonnyBoyleMusic!
I get this when I try to open the collection, but as a jazz musician for many years I’m used to this attitude towards jazz music:

Aargh, it was set to private! can you see it now?

ps i love that tune of yours :ok_hand:

Everythings good now!
A lot of great tracks in that collection I hadn’t heard before! I love your gypsy jazz tracks :+1:
I guess we can just relax and wait for the sales to pour in.

Absolutely, jazz is the new corporate!
ii-Vb9-i is the new i-vi-iv-v!

3 Likes

And Selmer guitars are the new ukuleles.

3 Likes

Very nice Bro !!!

1 Like

I forgot that you can upload jazz music to audiojungle :smile: This sounds great, amazing and cool collection :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey! Thank you for mentioning me! I never thought there are so many beautiful songs in this style on Audiojungle. I think it’s much happier than “happy corporates”))) I’ve rated it 5 stars.
Don’t forget to post your video with this playlist here))))! It’s a good idea
:thumbsup:

1 Like

Thanks, and I will reply to your pm when I get a better chance later!

1 Like

You’ve missed the big daddy of them all! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for including us here!

Great collection!!!

1 Like

no problem, love your track!

thanks, I’m glad to include your music!

UPDATE

@Sokolovsky has featured this collection on his website, and invited me to give it a little write-up.

You can see it HERE.

Sokolovsky gave me the idea of doing this collection in this thread, and his site has collections of audiojungle music in various genres.

2 Likes

Excellent idea, mate! The collection is perfect. Ideas how are you can help boost sales! Congratulations!
It would be nice to do something similar with other musical styles. Maybe world music … :slight_smile:

2 Likes