Good News error related to media library

I have been getting this error message since late last week. I have the current update and am using WP 5.0 but the issue started before I updated to WP 5.0 (I thought it might fix the issue). Any help would be appreciated as I am unable to access my media library other than using a ‘back door’ approach by creating a new post, then going to ‘add media’ and finding photos that way. Also, when I upload photos I also get another error, and although the photos are in the media library, again, I don’t know it until I use my ‘back door’ approach.

Hi

As far I can guess your TGM Plugin Activation is not uptodate. The reason can be your theme is not latest version. Please check your theme and TGM Plugin Activation version.

Thanks

They, Envato, said I already had the latest version of my theme

please check your theme version from wp-admin appearance=>themes
is it Latest Version 5.9.4?

Wow. No it is not. Now I am very confused. I just got done with Envato helping me to install the latest version (I received an email for an update to my theme in October) and they said I already had it. But the one I’m using is 2.2.7.

Hi,

may be you are using this theme:

Latest Version 2.2.726.10.2018

So you have the latest version. the best way to get support Contact your purchased Theme Author.

You can share your screenshots errors with your Theme Author.

Thanks

OK, but, that’s what I did (not the first part of your reply in terms of a backup, I don’t know how to do that) but I did go to my account and download the latest version then wanted Envato to update the theme for me and paid for it (they are refunding it because they said I had the latest version)

Yes! That’s the theme I have (I see the GoodNews-Blog and Magazine WP Theme you just included

yes you have the latest version. I thought another one theme with the same name goodnews
So, the best way to get support Contact your purchased Theme Author.
You can share your screenshots errors with your Theme Author.

Thanks

OK. And I can contact the theme author on this forum, correct?

no, forum support is not mandatory. If anyone can give you support but no one can force here. Item support only from the right way please contact using my given above reply link. or use this one:
https://xt.ticksy.com/submit/
Theme Author will be very happy to assist you.

1 Like

Great, thank you for taking the time to help me out and including the link. I appreciate it very much!

2 Likes

it’s my pleasure to help our community. Thanks