First Wordpress Themes Rejected. Need Valuable Feedback.

Hi,

My first Wordpress theme is soft rejected reason mention is that unfortunately, we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again..

Can you please check my themes and give your feedback where my design quality is not meet the quality standard.

Live link of the theme is “https://786tech.com/Circle/

Regard,
Adil Shehzad

Hi

with respect I think you got rejected because your theme has no premium features. Only a single home version with no premium aesthetics design. Just About, Service, Price, Blog and contact page. Bottom 4 section from home are common for almost all pages. Blog page design is very normal. Blog details page is lower then intro level design for a blog details page (no post meta, no widgets, not exist wordpress default comments). Overall template design should be modern.

themforest quality standard and requirements improved much. for getting approve you have to provide unique aesthetics design with best UI and have to put premium design. Please study more on trending themes on this market especially released within the last 12 months.

Thanks

Thanks for your Feedback.