Filebird

I bought Filebird two months ago and installed it in my WordPress site. I got a message telling me to install a new version, how do I download it and when I go to wordpress I don’t see a place to update this plugins.

Is the license good for only one site?

I install it in a subdomain of my main site, how do I install it in my main site, do I have to raise it from my subdomain before installing it?

I have another site that uses the free version, I am thinking of purchasing the paid version soon. But is it normal that when I modify a page and I want to choose an image the plugin does not work even better than that I do not have access to my site files. On the other hand, if I use Media the plugins work.

Thanks for getting back to me

You can use Envato Market WordPress Plugin. This plugin helps customers receive updates to their premium wordpress Themes & Plugins purchased through Envato Market (ThemeForest & CodeCanyon).
you can download the plugin from here:

Using this Envato Market WordPress Plugin you will see:

1. Latest version (need to update version) number
  2. Details view option for the latest version

otherwise you can download the update version from Envato Market Downloads page and update manually using ftp.

Note: Better to keep a full backup before doing the update.

yes, each license will be valid for a single website.

If you referring license then may be you will need to deregister the license from subdomian then you will be able to use the license for the main domian. You can get in touch with author about this support.

How to contact an author to get support for any Item issue or for any technical query:

Thanks