Feedback please : ) Thank you!

Hello,
I uploaded a WordPress theme for a review. I shall appreciate, if you check the demo website and let me know about the load times. How many seconds on average the homepage and different other demo pages are taking to load in your region. This can help me further optimize the demo website.
Here is the demo website URL: http://aspen.coralwind.com/

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @CoralWind,

It takes about 6-7 seconds for blog page to be fully loaded at first (3-4 seconds for static pages), any next visits take no longer than a second.

UK, Chrome, Win8 :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Luca

Hello!

3-4 seconds to be fully loaded at first time. Russia, Chrome, Win 10 :muscle:

Beautiful design. I think Popular categories secion in the footer need improvement in design. All the best for the approval :slight_smile:

Thank you Aspirity, and I appreciate your feedback :slight_smile: Glad to know that it isn’t taking as much time in Russia as it is taking in UK. I shall further optimize the demo website.

1 Like

Thank you Luca and I appreciate your feedback :+1: I shall improve the page load speed.

Thank you janxcode_team for taking the time to test the website. I appreciate it!

Regarding the design, could you please give some suggestions, for that part of the footer which you mentioned, so that I can try improving it further :face_with_monocle:

I shall be thankful!