Featured track

I got lucky this week and one of my tracks was chosen as this weeks featured track. Its a jazztrack so it hasn’t led to a million sales (yet), but I’ve got a lot of nice comments on my track from fellow authors. So I want to take the opportunity to thank everyone for the encouraging comments and a thank you to Envato for picking my track! :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Congratulation, wish you a lot of sales! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes I’ve heard it, probably the best featured track at the moment - everything else sounds typically generic - congrats!

BTW, I like the Land of Chocolate/Alf Clausen/1950’s kitsch vibe you’ve got going in some of your portfolio.

2 Likes

Thank you!

Thank you!
Yes, those kitsch tracks are an attempt to find another nische in addition to the jazz tracks. I see it as kind of orchestral jazz and they are very fun to do!

1 Like

Congrats for the featured track! A big opportunity to open the portfolio to public :wink:

1 Like

Thanks, wouldn’t mind my portfolio being open to the public :wink:

Congrats, its a very nice jazzy track, quality work and unique!

1 Like

Yeh! Great track, fella! Congrats!

1 Like

Congratulations!
It’s really very tasty music)
I love this gypsy vibes and some influence of Django Reinhardt.
it’s interesting,cause the instruments aren’t classic gypsy,but the melodies somehow reminds me of it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations @Hyperprod! Well-deserving feature of a great track!!

1 Like

Thank you! @MidnightSnap @NeroMusicUa @Phreaspirit @soundbay

Well done, mate! Keep up the good work! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you!

Congratulations!)

1 Like

Congrats! I think jazz music have realy good potential on stocks, cause it suitable for a big number of project types, glws!

1 Like

Thank you!

Thanks! Yes, I agree that jazz can have great potential if its not to experimental and well produced. :slight_smile:

How did you go for sales in the first week of being featured?

1 Like

That track has sold 3 times per day on average, other tracks has sold as usual.