Errorcode 403 returned by Envato during theme update

I have an Enfold website with and Envato Token ID that is not updating properly. I keep getting this error:

Errors occured checking on 2020/02/03 19:05:

• Download Package URL: Errorcode 403 returned by Envato: Forbidden:
  • response_code: 403
  • reason: scope-missing
  • Download Package URL: A problem occured accessing your download link. Unable to perform update.
  • Download Package URL: A problem occured accessing your download link. Unable to perform update.

What does this mean?

I host with WPEngine.

Thanks

Your API token doesn’t have the correct permissions. Check the author’s documentation and update the scope of the API token.

2 Likes

But my token has been working for over a year. I don’t understand why it would stop working all of a sudden. Has something changed? Also, from my account, there is no way that I can see to go and edit the settings of my token? Is there a link to edit the settings of my token ID?

You can view API tokens and their scope at https://build.envato.com/my-apps

1 Like

Thank you, I was finally able to access my Token settings and check off downloads. Thank you very much for your help.

1 Like