Hi, I’ve created an Elementor Template that I’m trying to export using Envato’s plugin but I am getting the following errors:
1. Please choose a template type for: Popup Template
2. Please choose a template type for: Single Post
3. Please choose a template type for: Posts Archive
4. Please choose a template type for: 404 Page
5. Please choose a template type for: Single Product
6. Please choose a template type for: Product Archive
7. Please choose a template type for: Footer
8. Please choose a template type for: Header
All of the templates mentioned are created as standard Elementor Pro templates (i.e. under “Templates” in the left-hand admin menu), but I’m not seeing any option here for a “template type” - I only see this if I go to “Template Kit > Templates” from the admin menu. How can I fix these errors so I can export my template kit?
When creating the templates in the builder, be sure to open Page Options to set the Template Type to Elementor Full Width (and toggle Hide Page Title). When you import them to the Template Kit Export > Template area, click No to import page options and set them separately again under the gear icon. When exporting, each template will additionally need an export type selected from the drop-down- for pages, this is Single : Page and for all sections, choose the appropriate type (Section: Header, Section: Footer, Section: Other are most common)
If your kit uses Elementor Pro, all of the templates in the Theme Builder that are pages also need Elementor Full Width set. Sections such as Header and Footer will not have those options so they can be ignored. These templates need to be created under the appropriate part of the Theme Builder (Header under Header, Single Post, etc). Theme Builder templates do not need to be duplicated into the export > Template area.
For detailed help with the exported, you can email us at the address on the Envato Elements plugin admin footer.