Envato Elements Template Kits - export Problems

Hello i just cretated a template kit using elementor and addon eement pack
when i try to export i get this error :

Please remove any inline class="flat-toggle" from FAQ

any help please, thank you in advance

Hello!

Make sure nothing is outputting HTML or CSS in your templates, this can include using custom classes under Advanced tab of widgets, or shortcodes (not allowed), the HTML widget or copy/pasting HTML formatted content into a text editor widget\ (such as in an accordion or tab content area)

Hello, how can I solve this issue?

Make sure you are not using any inline classes. You are not allowed to add any custom classes or ID’s.

Here is my confusion, I already avoid custom class, id and css also. But why this is coming error.

Hello!

Check any widget in your template that you pasted text into (in text box, check the “Text” tab to remove any HTML. ) If copy/pasting text from somewhere else like a lorem ipsum generator, use Ctrl+Shift+V to paste as plain text to remove any foreign formatting. Also never import templates from ElementsKit or other libraries that may carry over formatting or code.

If you continue to have issues, you can get in touch with us via the email address in the export plugin footer and send a zip of your kit (you can export from Elementor > tools > Export and ensure kit plugins are checked off)

3 Likes

Love the reviewer :heart: @vailjoy

1 Like