Envato Credits Via Paypal

I purchased the wrong theme support, I’ve asked for a refund and I’ve got that authorized, I see on my statement it says refund Envato Credits via PayPal… ok so I go to purchase the correct theme support and it wants to charge me for the full amount… without taking anything from the credit… also I can’t even see the credits. please help !
TIA

Screen Shot 2020-01-28 at 9.00.38 PM|690x44

That line on your statement is for the initial deposit of credits back on Jan 22, not the refund. How long ago was your refund request approved? It may take a couple days to be processed back into credits.

1 Like

the 21st

I have my email requesting for the refund on the 21st, and then I got it approved on the 22nd and that’s when I found this message on my statement

Hmm interesting - a refund should say “credit note” rather than “invoice” on the second line. If you don’t see the credit in your account, can you check your PayPal account to see if it was sent there?

that’s was my thought exactly, nothing on paypal as at right now. I’ve been purchasing themes, graphics and so on from Envato from years, and the fact that they don’t have a customer service email is just crazy to me, I really don’t know what else To do.

It’s a bit hidden but you can contact support here – http://enva.to/Help

They’re unfortunately under heavy load right now but will get back to you ASAP. In the mean time, keep an eye out for a credit note on your statement.

1 Like