Enfold Update Download keeps failing

Hello,

I have a problem with updating the Enfold theme via Wordpress. These are the messages:

Warning : preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /homepages/17/d613497409/htdocs/clickandbuilds/MentalCoachAlexanderMast/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-upgrader.php on line 258

Warning : file_exists() expects parameter 1 to be a valid path, array given in /homepages/17/d613497409/htdocs/clickandbuilds/MentalCoachAlexanderMast/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-upgrader.php on line 258

Warning : strip_tags() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /homepages/17/d613497409/htdocs/clickandbuilds/MentalCoachAlexanderMast/wp-admin/includes/class-bulk-upgrader-skin.php on line 61
Herunterladen der Aktualisierung von …

Warning : parse_url() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /homepages/17/d613497409/htdocs/clickandbuilds/MentalCoachAlexanderMast/wp-admin/includes/file.php on line 970

Warning : stripos() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /homepages/17/d613497409/htdocs/clickandbuilds/MentalCoachAlexanderMast/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/functions.global.php on line 132

Warning : parse_url() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /homepages/17/d613497409/htdocs/clickandbuilds/MentalCoachAlexanderMast/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/functions.global.php on line 137

Beim Aktualisieren von Enfold ist ein Fehler aufgetreten: Download fehlgeschlagen. Problem beim Herunterladen des Themes

Does anybody have an idea what I am doing wrong? I want to avoid the installation via FTP, as I am afraid all my content will be gone.

Thanks

Alexander

Hi

Please follow the theme documentation hopefully you will get necessary support how to update theme. If you have still problem with the theme update then the best way to get the support is Contact your purchased Theme Author.

Note: please keep a full backup before doing any update

Thanks

1 Like

Get the backup ( database / files ) and install the update over FTP