Enfold theme backside pages all in code

Hi,

I installed the Enfold theme and built my website in 2015. I’ve kept up with all updates, but haven’t needed to make any updates until recently. The backside of all my pages are now in code instead of the theme building block options I originally use. I am not tech savvy and I have no idea how to fix the problem. Honesty, the thought of starting all over is overwhelming. I hope you can help me.

Thank you,

Jennie Hise
AThreadinCommon.com

Hi

May be you are using any page builder which are not working for compatibility. Are all plugins and theme uptodate in your site? can you share a screenshots of the backend page editor.

Thanks

image0.jpegimage1.jpegHere are two pics from the backend of my home page. Crossing my fingers this is an easy fix. Thank you for your help!

Looks like the page builder is either not active or not functioning correctly

Have a look in the plugin page and see / screenshot what it says about a page builder

from your screenshots I think you didn’t nested the shortcodes this right way. You need to close all shortcodes in the right way as like we nested html tag. Please check this:

Hello, thank you for the suggestions. I hope to try again to figure this out later this week.