Emergency Premiere Pro version problem - all files don't work

Hello, We had big problem about the envato elements on “Video / Premier Pro” categories.

All the elements we downloaded do not work.
About Premier Pro.
screenshot attached, our program is the latest version and up to date. The error is the same when we list and download the newly released elements from the filtering section or when we download an old element. We are waiting for your urgent return. We will cancel our membership. We are very angry and confused.

It’s hard without knowing the details/name of the item, but simply based on the screenshot that says Premiere Pro 2020 - are you sure you are using the latest version?

I thought that there were 2021 and 2022 releases New features summary | Latest release of Premiere Pro

All the elements we downloaded do not work.
About Premier Pro.
screenshot attached, our program is the latest version and up to date. The error is the same when we list and download the newly released elements from the filtering section or when we download an old element. We are waiting for your urgent return. We will cancel our membership. We are very angry and confused.

I think, your premiere pro is not the latest version, since it shows as premiere pro 2020. And i am sure your template needs 2021 version as minimum requirement.

2 Likes

Yep, your version of Premiere is two versions behind the latest. If you update to the latest version then the issue should be resolved.

4 Likes

Yes, that’s right. You have a 2020 version. With 2021 version of Premiere Pro, you should have this problem solved. In fact, from 2021 version you’re able to use an image placeholder to replace for a logo for example, and not just text placeholders like previous Premiere Pro versions.

1 Like