Here is the comment from Envato Quality team reviewer:

The rejection of your submission was based in whole upon the following reasons:

• Visual hierarchy and overall aesthetics
  • Spacing/layout construction
  • More attention to detail
  • Buttons and general UX
  • Style consistency
  • Design execution

Please help me make my kit up to the demand.
Thanks

1 Like

Hi, the reviewer has given you pretty substantial explanation about why the item got rejected.
I guess what they meant by overall aesthetics is that the design looks basic, the color scheme consists of one color basically (with shades).
Some components are hard to read because of that - you have white text on light background in places.
The shadow effect on some components definitely needs to be changed.
What they meant by spacing/layout construction is that you don’t have proper spacing between some components, between the headings and paragraph text, etc.
As to style consistency - you don’t have a defined main color, accent color, text color, so that it’s clearly conveyed to the user - this is more important that this, or focus on this, then read this. Some of your buttons are one color, others are another color, and it’s not clear why. The same goes for the cards - in some places you are using blue shadows, in other places - light gray. There is no consistency.

Thanks for your kind explanation and suggestions.
I will make necessary changes accordingly.

The rejection of your submission was based in whole upon the following reasons:

• Visual hierarchy and overall aesthetics
  • Spacing/layout construction
  • More attention to detail
  • Buttons and general UX
  • Style consistency
  • Design execution

I can offer the following advice on how to meet our commercial demand guidelines and ensure your kits can be competitive in the marketplace:

1. When working in a grid, use a scale and consistent unites to help establish uniform spacing, typography and other measurements such as border radius. The easiest way is to use the rem/em as it translates to 16px. Spacing and fonts should maintain even measures of your scale (8/16/24/32/40 etc) which helps everything achieve a proper balance.

2. Always test your layouts on the full range of screen sizes from 2500w to 1280w to ensure it looks the same and responds well. Boxing sections to 1400 can help ensure a consistent look between HD and laptops

3. Use section boxing or padding to keep text from stringing out beyond 700px for better balance and readability.

4. Use consistent shapes in your design - if illustration have rounded shapes, don’t box them in or use shadows,

5. Don’t take inspiration literally - learn from other designs and iterate, improve or add your own design ideas.

6. Mobile and Tablet views must be tailored, with appropriate scaling of spacing and fonts and readjustment of content alignment. If your kit is focused on the mobile niche, the mobile view must be on par with premium app design principles.

7. Page content should guide the user towards a goal, either to click a button or to learn information. Main call to action buttons should be clear and distinguished from secondary clicks like “Learn More”

1 Like

Kindly Explain the point 1 & point 2.
The way you explained I am getting well.
Thanks

@iqbalhussainyawar

Your need improve your design as said the reviewer for reason. you need more student design for approved themeforest.

Regards.

@iqbalhussainyawar

I suggest you browse in the next 2 weeks the latest items in Themeforest market and look where the design quality has gone. Because your design maybe was good for 5 years before, now the good design is required. Try to find a web designer and to collaborate with him.

3 Likes

Thanks for your kind information.

2 Likes